1. How to set up a youtube channel
In your internet browser go to www.youtube.com and click ‘Sign in’ in the top right corner.
You may find that you are already signed into a google account, if not enter your google account details here, this is your log in details for any google account that you may own. If you don’t have a google account, click ‘Create an account’ near the bottom and fill in your details to create a google account. Once you’ve set up your account navigate back to www.youtube.com
1. Click ‘My Channel’ to access your YouTube page, you will find this on the left side when you are anywhere on the YouTube site.
2. Click ‘Add channel art’ to upload a picture for your header. When you have chosen an image YouTube will show you how it will look on computer, tablet and phone.
3. To add a video click ‘Upload’ in the top right corner.
4. Click ‘About’ to fill in details about your business.
5. To upload your profile picture click the blue man.
6. If you can the little arrow next to ‘Yourself’ you can then choose to view your page as a ‘New visitor’ or a ‘Returning subscriber’, this gives you the opportunity to see your page how your customers will see it.
7. That is How to set up a youtube channel